2011. április 10., vasárnap

Intro to my blog




Hey Everyone!

I have a class called Digital Humanities, and our assignment is to make any kind of a digital project! How fun!
Therefore, I decided to do a blog about baking. I will give you a couple of recipes (5 in number), and I will also attach photos of the baked goods! Isn't that awesome? I'd say so!
And when it comes to the last recipe, I will be baking for our final Digital Humanities class and share the goodies with my class! So, I will be looking forward to comments on my last attempt.

Thank you and please enjoy!

Viki

Here is a little help for you about measurements:

uncia (oz)*
font (lb)*
mázsa
tonna
gramm
kilogramm
kilogramm
kilogramm
1 oz= 28,35 g
1 lb= 0,454 kg
1 q= 100 kg
1 t= 1000 kg

brit gallon
USA gallon
Liter
Liter
liter
köbdeciméter
1 gallon= 4,55 l
1 USA gallon= 3,79 l
1 liter= 1 dm3

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése