2011. május 9., hétfő

Muffins Made With Chocolate and Bananas





Welcome back!!!

So, my presentation of the project is due tomorrow...
and I thought, I should prepare something nice, that smells good and looks good. Something visual, that is more than a picture.

So, I took time and decided on making chocolate and banana muffins! I have not made them in such a long time, I think it has been more than three years now, since I first made them. And I thought, everybody should like chocolate and bananas, so... we shall see tomorrow, how people rate my muffins. :)


It is a simple and easy recipe, by the way. So, if you liked it (my classmates) then try it at home!!!

The INGREDIENTS:
- 1 big banana (the real yellow kind, no green bananas!)
- 250 ml milk
- 1 egg
- 60 ml melted margarine (take pieces of margarine and melt it piece by piece, because honestly I had no idea how much you need to make 60 ML..., and when that is done, measure 60 ml)
- 185 gram flour
- 120 gram powdered sugar
- 120 gram chocolate
- 1 and a half teaspoon of baking powder



(I tripled the ingredients, because I wanted to make enough for the class and the family. It resulted in 42 muffins)

STEP 1:

- We should put the bananas into a bowl and then mash them with a fork.



STEP 2:

- Add the milk, egg and melted margarine to the mashed banana and mix it well.





STEP 3:

- Add the flour, the baking powder, and the powdered sugar to the milky cream.




STEP 4:

- Chop up the chocolate into small pieces and mix it to the dough.


STEP 5:

- When that is done, find the muffin pan and hopefully you have muffin paper... I did, thank God! :) So I did not have to grease the pan with oil or butter. Put the dough into the muffin pan.


STEP 6:

- Bake the muffins on 190 Celsius for about 20 minutes.


Wait for it to cool a little, and then serve!


It seems, that the family loved it. They already ate all the ones I made for them, and I only made it about an hour ago... So hopefully, the class will be satisfied tomorrow!

Thanks Guys for eating my muffins! :)

5 megjegyzés:

  1. You'll be the death of me^^ I'll use my family members as testers:)

    VálaszTörlés
  2. Ezt a megjegyzést eltávolította a szerző.

    VálaszTörlés
  3. That sounds great, we definitely have to taste it! :) Must be a delicious mixture of chocolate and bananas! I'm sure that the class is going to appreciate it. ;)

    VálaszTörlés
  4. Whaaaaat Roni??? No, don't try any of them then! :)
    I guess they would like to be testers, and I guess you could replace sugar with sweeteners so it would be more appropriate for the family. :)

    VálaszTörlés
  5. tommaso...:D what a name! :) yeah, I hope you'll like it. We shall see in about... 5 hours I think. :)

    VálaszTörlés